Squeeze - A Round And A Bout
|1||Pulling Mussels From A Shell||4:04|
|2||Slaughtered, Gutted And Heartbroken||4:20|
|4||By Your Side||5:06|
|5||Black Coffee In Bed (Edit)||4:58|
|7||Annie Get Your Gun||3:26|
|9||Labelled With Love||4:17|
|10||She Doesn't Have To Shave||3:47|
|24 1056 1||Squeeze||A Round And A Bout (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records||24 1056 1||Portugal||1990|
|X2-13040||Squeeze||A Round And A Bout (CD, Album)||I.R.S. Records||X2-13040||US||1990|
|IRSD-82040||Squeeze||A Round And A Bout (CD, Album, Club)||I.R.S. Records||IRSD-82040||US||1990|
|X2-13040||Squeeze||A Round And A Bout (CD, Album, Club)||I.R.S. Records||X2-13040||US||1990|
|DFCLPA 1||Squeeze||A Round And A Bout (LP, Album)||Deptford Fun City Records||DFCLPA 1||UK||1990|
- Bass Guitar – Keith Wilkinson
- Composed By [All Compositions By] – Difford/Tilbrook
- Design – Stylorouge
- Drums – Gilson Lavis
- Engineer – Simon Osbourne, Ted DeBono
- Keyboards, Accordion, Vocals – Matt Irving
- Keyboards, Vocals – Julian Holland
- Photography By – Janette Beckman, Liz Morris , Mike Laye, Nels, Tim O'Sullivan
- Producer – Glenn Tilbrook, Steve Forward
- Recorded By – Fleetwood Mobile
- Vocals, Guitar – Chris Difford, Glenn Tilbrook
First cat.nr. on label, second on spine.
On the back cover the cat.nr. appears as ''064 24 1056 1''.
Includes a tour inner sleeve.
Recorded Live at Newcastle City Hall (11.1.90) and Hammersmith Odeon (16.1.90)
Manufactured and distributed by EMI, under exclusive license to IRS Records Ltd.
En France: distribution exclusive EMI Pathé Marconi S.A.
Deustchland: EMI ELECTROLA GmbH, Köln.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 064-24 1056 1 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 064-24 1056 1 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Stamped]): 2410561-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Stamped]): 2410561-B1
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 7283
- Recorded At – Newcastle City Hall
- Recorded At – Hammersmith Odeon
- Manufactured By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI Electrola GmbH
- Distributed By – EMI Pathé Marconi S.A.
- Mixed At – Jacobs Studios
- Produced At – Jacobs Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deptford Fun City Records
- Copyright (c) – Deptford Fun City Records
A Round and a Bout is a live album by the British new wave group Squeeze, released in 1990 by . Records and Deptford Fun City Records. A concert video was released with the same title, and contained mostly the same performances from the LP. The album spent one week at number 50 in the UK Albums Chart in April 1990. All songs written by Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook except as indicated. Footprints 5:33. Pulling Mussels From the Shell 4:04. Black Coffee in Bed 8:29. Squeeze are a British rock band that came to prominence in the United Kingdom during the new wave period of the late 1970s, and continued recording in the 1980s, 1990s and 2010s. In the UK, their singles Cool for Cats, Up the Junction and Labelled with Love were top-ten chart hits. Though not as commercially successful in the United States, Squeeze had American hits with Tempted, Hourglass and 853-5937, and were considered a part of the Second British Invasion. A Round & A Bout Live. YesSongs 7: YES - Roundabout - Продолжительность. Squeeze : A Round and a Bout,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Listen free to Squeeze A Round And A Bout Footprints, Pulling Mussels From A Shell and more. 15 tracks 60:58. A Round and a Bout. Critic Score. A Round and a Bout by Squeeze with lyrics: Footprints,Pulling Mussels From the Shell,Black Coffee in Bed,She Doesn't Have to Shave,Is That Love,Dr. She was washing the dishes When she burst into tears It was the time of the month She was up to her ears I put my arms round her neck I said sit down a while Cry as much as you like I'll do the dishes Tell me what's on your mind There's a boiling point That you're bound. to reach When it's all your fault And you're half asleep. The Velvet Underground
Title: A Round And A Bout
Label: I.R.S. Records
Catalog #: 064-24 1056 1, 24 1056-1
Record Source: Vinyl, LP, Album