Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|2||The Great Gig In The Sky|
Vocals – Clare Torry
|3||Us And Them|
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|4||Speak To Me||3:57|
|5||Any Colour You Like||3:25|
|9||On The Run||3:31|
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||Unknown|
|ELD 02.21.257||Pink Floyd||El Lado Oscuro De La Luna (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||ELD 02.21.257||Peru||1973|
|7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, RE, RM, Dol)||EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Europe||1994|
- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Clare Torry, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan, Liza Strike
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Effects [Tape], Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By [Prism Photography] – Storm Thorgerson
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Mixed By [Supervisor] – Chris Thomas
- Music By – Gilmour (tracks: 1b to 3, 7), Mason (tracks: 1a, 3, 7), Wright (tracks: 1b, 3, 4, 6, 7), Waters (tracks: 1b to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9)
- Percussion, Effects [Tape] – Nick Mason
- Photography By [Live Photographs] – Jill Furmanovsky
- Photography By [Photograms] – Chris Craske, Stylorouge
- Photography By [Prism Photography] – Tony May
- Photography By [Pyramid Photographs, Live Photographs] – Hipgnosis
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Doug Sax
- Supervised By [Remastering] – James Guthrie
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
Originally released in 1973.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973.
Digitally remastered at The Mastering Lab, LA.
(C) 1973 Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd.
This digital remaster:
(P) 1992 EMI Records Ltd.
(C) 1994 EMI Records Ltd.
- Rights Society: ZAIKS/BIEM
- Barcode: 0 7777-46001-2 5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 7460012 @ 1
- Other: 4-2-3 NL (mirrored)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pink Floyd. It was recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London England and released in 1973. Its themes include old age, conflict and insanity the latter possibly inspired by the deteriorating mental state of their former band leader Syd Barrett. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Pink Floyd - Time. Pink Floyd - On the Run. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace. For Hire. Scorpions, Bon Jovi, The Eagles. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Listen free to Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon Money, Us and Them and more. Pink Floyd - The Great Gig In the Sky ft. Floyd fans were first treated to Dark Side of the Moon in concert more than a year before the album was actually released. Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon 1973. 10 tracks 44:39. Songs in album Pink Floyd - The Dark Side of the Moon 1973. 2016 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pink Floyd Music Ltd. Pink Floyd - Breathe In the Air. It was released on March 17, 1973 in the U. 10 tracks 41:20. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Pink Floyd - Speak To Me. The record builds on ideas explored in Pink Floyd's earlier recordings and performances, while omitting the extended instrumentals that. Clare Torry. The Dark Side of the Moon builds upon previous experimentation Pink Floyd had done, especially on their album Meddle. Pink Floyd - PULSE Pink Floyd The Dark Side Of The Moon. Pink Floyd. The Dark Side of the Moon. Bands Pink Floyd The Dark Side Of The Moon. marketed and distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. New material was recorded in two sessions in 1972 and 1973 at Abbey Road Studios in London. and March 24, 1973 in the UK. Return to the Dark Side of the Moon: a Tribute to Pink Floyd. Get your team aligned with all Notes As much an aural collage as a straightforward art-rock treatise, the album uses its 43 minutes to link speaking voices, sound effects-heavy musique concrète, a bravura performance by session singer Clare Torry The Great Gig in the Sky , moody existentialist statements Time, Us and Them , and a funk-rooted strut Money . It stands as one of the most successful commercial recordings of all time, and has been released in just about every known country on the entire planet. The members of Pink Floyd often spent their downtime during the Dark Side sessions watching Monty Pythons Flying Circus on BBC2, so when the British comedy troupe ran into difficulty raising money for their first full-length feature film, the Floyd now flush with cash from the sales of Dark Side were more than happy to pony up 10 percent of. Pink Floyd may have better albums than Dark Side of the Moon, but no other record defines them quite as well as this one. Primarily developed during live performances, the band premiered an early version of the record several months before recording began. Track Listing. The Dark Side Of The Moon 2011 Remastered Version. The record builds on ideas explored in Pink Floyd's earlier recordings and performances, while omitting the extended instrumentals that. The Dark Side of the Moon is the eighth studio album by English rock band Pink Floyd, released on 1 March 1973 by Harvest Records
Title: Dark Side Of The Moon
Label: Capitol Records
Catalog #: CDP 0777 7 46001 2 5
Record Source: CD, Album, Remastered