Mason Proffit - Wanted
|1||A Rectangle Picture||2:19|
|3||Sweet Lady Love||3:50|
|4||It's All Right||2:30|
Arranged By – John Talbot, Terry TalbotWritten-By – Traditional
|6||Walk On Down The Road||2:54|
|8||Till The Sun's Gone Down||3:23|
|9||Voice Of Change||2:51|
|10||You Finally Found Your Love||4:20|
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Ron Schuetter
- Arranged By – Mason Proffit
- Art Direction – Arkham Artists, Inc.
- Bass – Tim Ayres
- Booking – International Famous Agency
- Design – See / Hear! & How!
- Directed By [Strings] – Dave Chausow
- Drums – Art Nash
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar [6 & 12 String], Jew's Harp, Percussion [Additional], Vocals – Terry Talbot
- Management [Direction] – Arkham Artists, Inc.
- Orchestrated By [Additional Strings] – Bob Schiff
- Photography By – Peter Whorf
- Piano – Rick Durett
- Producer – Bill Traut, Terry Talbot
- Recording Supervisor – Jerry DeClercq
- Steel Guitar, Banjo, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – John Talbot
- Written-By – John Talbot, Terry Talbot
© 1969 Rolling Meadows Music
Monarch Pressing variant of this U.S. vinyl by same catalog #.
Gatefold - liner contains lyrics
Recorded at Universal Recording Corp., Chicago, Illinois
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): I70100
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): I70101
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch, exc MR[circled] stamp): ɪ - 70100 MR Δ14723
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch, exc MR[circled] stamp): ɪ - 70101 MR Δ14723-X
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Produced For – Dunwich Productions
- Recorded At – Universal Recording Corp.
- Mastered At – Monarch Record Mfg. Co.
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ14723
- Manufactured By – Happy Tiger Records
- Distributed By – Happy Tiger Records
- Published By – Rolling Meadows Music
- Copyright (c) – Rolling Meadows Music
Mason Proffit was a country rock band from Champaign, Illinois that released five albums between 1969 and 1973. Brothers Terry Talbot and John Michael Talbot played together in several local bands around Indianapolis, Indiana and later in Chicago. After their group Sounds Unlimited disbanded, in 1969 they formed Mason Proffit with a focus on the emerging blend of folk, country and rock that would come to be called country rock. Songs in album Mason Proffit - Wanted 1969. Mason Proffit - Voice Of Change. Mason Proffit - A Rectangular Picture. Mason Proffit - You Finally Found Your Love. Mason Proffit - Sweet Lady Love. Mason Proffit - Stewball. Mason Proffit - Two Hangmen. Mason Proffit - Buffalo. Mason Proffit - Walk On Down The Road. Mason Proffit - It's All Right. Mason Proffit - Till The Sun's Gone. Mason Proffit - Johnny's Tune. Hear the voice of change, command the Talbot brothers at the opening of their debut album, and the song, Voice of Change, is both a political statement calling out to President Nixon's silent majority and a statement of purpose from the band. Like their peers on the West Coast, the Midwestern Talbots attempt to merge the musical and social concerns of the folk-rock movement with elements of traditional country. Listen free to Mason Proffit Wanted Voice of Change, A Rectangle Picture and more. 11 tracks 33:50. Mason Proffit was formed in 1969 after the disbanding of Chicago garage rock group Sounds Unlimited. Brothers John Michael Talbot and Terry Talbot decided to form a new group that was more of a folk and country band. Two Hangmen, off of their first album Wanted Mason Proffit, became a regional hit but was unable to chart nationally. It did, however, help their second album, Movin' Toward Happiness, chart on the Billboard 200. Band Name Mason Proffit. Album Name Wanted Mason Proffit. Type Album. Released date 1969. Labels Happy Tiger. Music StyleCountry Rock. Members owning this album0. Voice of Change. Mason Proffit Wanted. Mason Proffit. Released 1969. Mason Proffit Wanted Tracklist. Voice Of Change Lyrics. More Mason Proffit albums. Last Night I Had the Strangest Dream. Wanted is a music album by Mason Proffit released in 1969. MASON PROFFIT - Wanted - '69 Happy Tiger label EXNM LP - TWO HANGMEN - HEAR Condition: Used. Time left: 2d 6h 59m 2s Ships to: Worldwide. Wanted CDr, Album, RE, RM. Line Records. LICD 600057 E. Vendi questa versione. HT-1009. Wanted LP, Album, Gat. Happy Tiger Records. Wanted LP, Album, Promo, Gat. Track paused. Play album. Track playing. Please wait. Wrong audioTry another Wanted. 11 tracks. Released in Proffit was a country-rock group from Chicago, featuring brothers Terry & John Talbot. They are probably most well known for their FM radio classic Two Hangmen from their first album, Wanted. It is featured here with it's original album cover Same with Movin' Toward Happiness. Fans have been asking for these for years so here they are