Johnny Cash - Silver
|1||–Johnny Cash||Lately I Been Leanin' Toward The Blues|
Arranged By [Trumpets] – Jack Hale, Jr.Written-By – B. J. Shaver
|2||–Johnny Cash||(Ghost) Riders In The Sky|
Arranged By [French Horns & Trumpets] – Jack Hale, Jr.Written-By – S. Jones
|3||–Johnny Cash||Cocaine Blues|
Written-By – T.J. Arnall, W. Nichols
|4||–Johnny Cash||West Canterbury Subdivision Blues|
Written-By – J. Clement
|5||–Johnny Cash||The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore|
Arranged By – Brian AhernArranged By [Trumpets] – Jack Hale, Jr.Written-By – T. Hall
|6||–Johnny Cash With George Jones||I'll Say It's True|
Written-By – J. R. Cash
|7||–Johnny Cash||I'm Gonna Sit On The Porch And Pick On My Old Guitar|
Written-By – J. R. Cash
|8||–Johnny Cash||Bull Rider|
Arranged By – Brian AhernWritten-By – R. Crowell
|9||–Johnny Cash||Muddy Waters|
Written-By – P. Rosenthal
|10||–Johnny Cash||Lonesome To The Bone|
Arranged By [Fluegelhorns] – Jack Hale, Jr.Written-By – J. R. Cash
|JC 36086, 36086||Johnny Cash||Silver (LP, Album, Ter)||Columbia, Columbia||JC 36086, 36086||US||1979|
|JC 36086, 36086||Johnny Cash||Silver (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia, Columbia||JC 36086, 36086||US||1979|
|JC 36086||Johnny Cash||Silver (LP, Album)||Columbia||JC 36086||Canada||1979|
|JCT 36086||Johnny Cash||Silver (Cass, Album)||Columbia||JCT 36086||Canada||Unknown|
|JCA 36086||Johnny Cash||Silver (8-Trk, Album, Club)||Columbia||JCA 36086||US||1979|
- Acoustic Guitar – Brian Ahern (tracks: A1, A5, B2), Jack Clement (tracks: A1, A4, B3, B5), Jack Routh (tracks: A3, B3, B5), Jerry Hensley (tracks: A2, A3, B4, B5), Johnny Cash (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B3, B4)
- Art Direction – Virginia Team
- Backing Vocals – Anita Carter (tracks: A5), Helen Carter (tracks: A5), Jan Howard (tracks: A5), June Carter Cash (tracks: A5)
- Banjo – Jerry Hensley (tracks: B5), Ricky Skaggs (tracks: A3)
- Banjo [Lute] – Bob Johnson (tracks: A5)
- Bass – Brian Ahern (tracks: B1), Marshall Grant (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2 to B5)
- Bass [Earthwood] – Brian Ahern (tracks: A3)
- Bass [Six String] – Brian Ahern (tracks: A3, B4)
- Design – Bill Johnson
- Drums – W. S. Holland (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1 to B5)
- Dulcimer – Alisa Jones (tracks: B5)
- Electric Guitar – Bob Wootton (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1 to B5), Brian Ahern (tracks: B4), Jack Routh (tracks: B1), Jerry Hensley (tracks: A4, A5)
- Electric Guitar [Electric Slide] – Jerry Hensley (tracks: B1, B4)
- Electric Piano – Earl Ball (tracks: A2)
- Engineer – Billy Sherrill, Brian Ahern, Donivan Cowart, Harold Lee
- Fiddle – Ricky Skaggs (tracks: A1, A3, B2, B3)
- Flugelhorn – Bob Lewin (tracks: A2), Jack Hale, Jr. (tracks: A2)
- French Horn – Bob Lewin (tracks: A5), Jack Hale, Jr. (tracks: A5)
- Harmony Vocals – George Jones (tracks: A4), Jack Clement (tracks: B3), Jack Routh (tracks: B2), Rodney Crowell (tracks: A3)
- Mandocello – Bob Johnson (tracks: A1, B2, B3)
- Percussion – Brian Ahern (tracks: A2, A3,B1), Mark Morris (tracks: A1)
- Performer [Fingers] – Brian Ahern (tracks: B5)
- Photography By [Flyleaf] – Norman Seeff
- Piano – Charles Cochran (tracks: B1), Earl Ball (tracks: A1, A4, A5, B3, B5)
- Producer – Brian Ahern
- Trumpet – Bob Lewin (tracks: A1, A5, B4), Jack Hale, Jr. (tracks: A1, A5, B4)
- Twelve-String Guitar – Ricky Skaggs (tracks: B1)
- Typography [Cover] – Jim Parkinson
℗ 1979 CBS Inc.
Original sound recording made by CBS Inc.
CBS Records are the exlusive licensees for the UK
Made in England
Track A1: Carlin Mus. Corp.
Track A2, A4, B5; Screen Gems-EMI Mus. Ltd.
Track A3: Warner Bros Mus. Ltd.
Track A5: Chappell-Morris Ltd.
Track B1: Cross Mus. Ltd.
Track B2: P.C. Mus.
Track B3: Burlington Mus. Co. Ltd.
Track B4: ATV Mus. Ltd.
Recorded at Jack Clement Recording Studios and Enactron Studios
© 1979 CBS Inc./ ℗ 1979 CBS Inc.
Shorepak by Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd., England
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): CBS 83757 A°
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): CBS 83757 B°
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): CBS 83757 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): CBS 83757 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2, etched, "C" & "0" is stamped): CBS-S.83757-A1 C 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2, etched, "D" & "5" is stamped): CBS-S.83757-B1 D 5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Made By – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – Jack Clement Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Enactron Studios
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chappell Morris Ltd.
- Published By – Cross Music Ltd.
- Published By – P.C. Music
- Published By – Burlington Music Co. Ltd.
- Published By – ATV Music Ltd.
Silver is the 62nd album by American country singer Johnny Cash, released on Columbia Records in 1979. It peaked at 28 on the Billboard albums chart. Ghost Riders In The Sky peaked at 2 on the singles chart the two other singles, Bull Rider and I'll Say It's True, reached 66 and 42, respectively. Recordings of Cocaine Blues had previously appeared on At Folsom Prison and Now, There Was a Song, under the title Transfusion Blues on the latter. The album was produced by Brian Ahern, who. Silver - Johnny Cash. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Silver was a below-average Cash outing, due both to the routine material and the mixed attempt to update his sound with more modern production techniques. Brian Ahern, who produced Emmylou Harris, was at the helm of a set that often put a more contemporary sheen on the sound with filters and phase shifters. SilverStudio album by Johnny CashReleasedMay 30, 1979RecordedFebruary 14, 1979 - May 23, 1979Genre Country country rock blues rockLength32:05LabelColu. Singles from Silver. Ghost Riders in the Sky Released: April 1979. Cocaine Blues Released: September 1979. Get the best deal for Album CDs Johnny Cash 2002 from the largest online selection at . 1 new & refurbished from US . Genre: CountryStyle: Outlaw CountryArtist: Johnny Cash. New ListingKindred Spirits: A Tribute to the Songs of Johnny Cash CD, 2002 Bob Dylan. Top Rated Seller. Band Name Johnny Cash. Album Name Silver. Type Album. 发布日期 1979. 出版公司 Columbia Records CBS Records Legacy. Lately I Been Leanin' Toward the Blues. I'm Gonna Sit on the Porch and Pick on My Old Guitar. Buy this album. Johnny Cash - Silver 1979. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Country Music. Johnny Cash. Songs in album Johnny Cash - Silver 1979. Johnny Cash - The L&N Don't Stop Here Anymore. Johnny Cash - Lonesome To The Bone. Johnny Cash - Bull Rider. Johnny Cash - I'll Say It's True. Johnny Cash - Ghost Riders In The Sky. Johnny Cash - Cocaine Blues. Johnny Cash - Muddy Waters. Johnny Cash - West Canterbury Subdivision Blues. Is Silver the best album by Johnny Cash brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. Johnny Cash- Silver- Import CD - Mini LP Format- Brand New Condition: Brand New. Time left: 1d 11h 8m 58s Ships to: Worldwide. 45RPM MIX019 W. Jennings W. Nelson Johnny Cash K. Kristofferson Silver Stallion Condition: Used. Time left: 1d 18h 39m 32s Ships to: Worldwide. Johnny Cash - Johnny Cash & Friends. Genre: Country. Style: Country Pop. or Best Offer. Artist: Johnny Cash. 1 brand new from . Style: Country RockArtist: Johnny Cash. Johnny Cash Silver CD Near Mint feat George Jones. Artist: Johnny CashDuration: Album. Sponsored listings. Johnny cash 'The man comes around' CD new . Johnny Cash With George Jones 2. I'll Say It's True. Written-By J. Ghost Riders In The Sky. Banjo Bob Johnson 8Vocals Jan Howard, The Carter FamilyWritten-By S. Cocaine Blues. Guitar Ricky SkaggsWritten-By T. Muddy Waters. Written-By P. Lately I Been Leanin' Toward The Blues. Written-By B. I'm Gonna Sit On The Porch And Pick On My Old Guitar. Banjo Jerry HensleyWritten-By J. Silver 8-Trk, Album, Club. JCA 36086