Deerhunter - Fading Frontier
Electric Harpsichord – Holger Zapp, Tim GaneRecorded By [Electric Harpsichord] – Jeff Fisher
Alto Saxophone [Treated] – Zumi RosowVoice [Vocal Cameo] – Faulkner
Percussion [Brutalist] – Cole AlexanderSynthesizer [Additional] – Ben H. AllenSynthesizer [Roland RS09], Synthesizer [Sony TC377], Electronics, Tape [Manipulation] – James Cargill
|5||All The Same|
Noises [Remington Shotgun] – Simon Halliday
|7||Leather And Wood||5:56|
|8||Living My Life||3:49|
|CAD3521||Deerhunter||Fading Frontier (LP, Album)||4AD||CAD3521||US||2015|
|CAD3521CD||Deerhunter||Fading Frontier (CD, Album, Dig)||4AD||CAD3521CD||UK & Europe||2015|
|CAD3521CD||Deerhunter||Fading Frontier (CDr)||4AD||CAD3521CD||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|CAD 3521 CD||Deerhunter||Fading Frontier (CD, Album)||4AD||CAD 3521 CD||US||2015|
|BGJ-1000, CAD3521CDJ||Deerhunter||Fading Frontier (CD, Album, Dig)||Hostess Entertainment Unlimited, 4AD||BGJ-1000, CAD3521CDJ||Japan||2015|
- Bass – Josh McKay
- Booking [EU/Earth Agency] – Rebecca Prochnik
- Booking [The Windish Agency] – Sam Hunt
- Design, Layout, Photography By [Additional] – Bradford Cox
- Drums – Moses Archuleta
- Graphics [Digital Imaging Assistance] – Phil Laslett
- Lacquer Cut By – Alex Wharton
- Layout [Assistance] – Alison Fielding
- Legal – Paul Sommerstein
- Management – Martin Pike
- Management [Accounting] – RSA
- Management [Assistant To Deerhunter] – Ryan Stang
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Bob Jackson
- Photography By [Band] – Ryan Stang
- Photography By [Cover Photograph] – John Divola
- Producer, Mixed By – Ben H. Allen III, Deerhunter
- Public Relations [Motormouth Media] – Judy Miller Silverman
- Recorded By – Jason Kingsland, Sumner Jones
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Zach Pyles
- Technician [Studio Assistant] – Ben Etter, Josh Bush , Patrick Feeley, Spencer Vaughan
- Vocals, Guitar – Bradford Cox, Lockett Pundt
- Written-By – Bradford Cox (tracks: A1 to B2, B4), Lockett Pundt (tracks: B3)
Die cut outer sleeve. Includes a printed inner sleeve and an MP3 download code. Sticker on shrinkwrap.
Produced & mixed at Maze Studios, Atlanta, Georgia May - June 2015.
All songs by Bradford Cox (published by Beggars Music, Notown Sound BMI) except 'Ad Astra' by Lockett Pundt (Copyright Control).
Electric Harpsichord on 'Duplex Planet' recorded at Bloody Hair, Berlin.
Roland RS09, Sony TC377, electronics, tape manipulation on 'Take Care' recorded at Future Crayon.
- Barcode (Scanned): 652637352115
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching): MPO CAD 3521 A I LOVE FAULKNER DOG!
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching): MPO CAD 3521 B Alex PiiP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – 4AD Ltd.
- Produced At – Maze Studios, Atlanta
- Mixed At – Maze Studios, Atlanta
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – MPO
- Published By – Beggars Banquet
- Published By – Notown Sound
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Bloody Hair
- Recorded At – Future Crayon
Fading Frontier is the seventh studio album by the American indie rock band Deerhunter, released on October 16, 2015 on 4AD. Produced Ben H. Allen, who had previously worked with the band on Halcyon Digest 2010, and the band itself, the album was preceded by the singles Snakeskin, Breaker and Living My Life. In December 2014, Bradford Cox was involved in a car crash which left him seriously injured, but also provided a perspective-giving jolt. Prior to the release of Fading Frontier, Cox. Album 2015 9 Songs. Retreating from the garage snarl of 2013s Monomania to the gauzy, melodic textures of 2010s Halcyon Digest, Deerhunter have made their warmest record yet. The psychedelic swoops of Breaker , synth pulse of Ad Astra and lysergic funk of Snakeskin all expertly find the biting point between invention and accessibility. The gorgeous sonics are regularly just a salve for caustic lyrics though, and Bradford Coxs outsider spirit rages with paranoia and self-laceration throughout. Fading Frontier Deerhunter. Fading Frontier is the seventh studio album by Deerhunter, released on October 16, 2015 on 4AD Records. Allen III and the band, continuing a collaboration that began with 2010s Halcyon Digest. The songs are brighter if not in content, then in the albums production. Starkness plays against clutter in what is the bands most complex yet accessible work to date. Fading Frontier Q&A. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier ALBUM REVIEW. Fading Frontier is Deerhunter's and Cox's first release since the accident. This album saw the departure of Frankie Broyles, who left the band in 2015 to focus on his solo career. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and Frontier. Deerhunter - Fading Frontier 2015. To favorites 3 Download album. Listen album. Indie Rock. Songs in album Deerhunter - Fading Frontier 2015. Deerhunter - All The Same. Deerhunter - Living My Life. Deerhunter - Breaker. Deerhunter - Duplex Planet. Deerhunter - Take Care. Deerhunter - Leather And Wood. Deerhunter - Snakeskin. A Deerhunter album rollout usually coincides with some pithy and provocative statements from Bradford Cox on pop culture. He sort of obliged on Fading Frontier, calling most modern pop music totally unredeemable in an interview. But other than that, he seemed serene: Fifteen years I spent proving myself, he mused in that same piece. The only reason for me to make a record now is to make the record. Allen III. Faded Frontier sees Deerhunter return to form after 2013's sometimes patchy Monomania. Coming in around the half hour mark in runningFaded Frontier sees Deerhunter return to form after 2013's sometimes patchy Monomania. The first half of the album is a quarter hour of the most pure and wonderful indie pop. The second half of the album sees the band flex their experimental muscles a tad further but without ever over indulging